How does web video boosts $$$ SiteSell

.
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

The visual banner page shortened

To explain which this which-why SBI! and exactly how it changes the lives, Ken presented of the 3 minute shortened visual to the top of SiteSell.com to go of come by a fast excursion from the Web site from SiteSell.

Results? Ken known as.

Since we added the player of video tape recorder of Web of WebVideoZone to our banner page, the sales increased by 30%. It is rather much astonishing enough substance for a company our size which had a long ago ceased making the duplicate-test of a/b, having maximized our convertion rates.


2. Video tape recorders of subsidiary company: VideoBuildIt!

Towards the end of 2006, Ken ran has why I like SBI! visual contest, which was open of all the SBI! members. Those which subjected a video were entitled to the contest at the 'large price of S $10.000. In the final analysis, more than 140 people subjected the visual entries, with a series of rewards going to the dozen members.

Afterwards, Ken took the 40 videos principal contest and created visual construction it! by incorporating the videos in the program of subsidiary company of SiteSell using the visual system of subsidiary company of WebVideoZone 'of S. Consequently, it is now simple for its tens of thousands of subsidiary companies to add the obligation, commission-producing videos of SiteSell in any Web page.


Amazed by the power at the video

I am thus amazed by power at video, indicates, of Ken particularly for a product like SBI! - we with precision never communicated so much, nor with such an amount of emotion. And us the 'VE never let us put an effective tool such as visual construction it! in the hands of the subsidiary companies. We see already that the traffic develop, more quickly than it was front. As we reinforce the importance of the video, I 'm expecting that accelerates.

But what would you say results? Do these video tape recorders increase really sales, helping of the subsidiary companies to gain more commissions than standard bonds and images?

The answer is resounding YES!


The crafty one part

The crafty one part has subsidiary companies to see their potential and to really employ them. For example, Allan recently indicated the following to me.

I must admit that at the beginning with the didn of I 't takes much notification of Ken 'of council of S on videos of Web. When he said to his subsidiary companies that SiteSell provided tools to enable them to include videos of SBI on their sites, I just skimmed the article and drew aside it.

I the 'VE spent the years living and travelling in the places where the access of Internet was slow. The didn I 't wants to it video width of band-engrossing on my site. I 'd completely missed the fact that the videos would be really accomodated on the waiters of SiteSell or WebVideoZone, and not mine.

Alors Ken sent to me an email proposing of the videos of test SBI of I on AssociatePrograms.com. I the 'VE be a subsidiary company of SiteSell during eight years and I 'the VE learned from the experiment that the catch of Ken of 'council of S always seems to put more money in my pocket, thus of me decided to carry out a small test.

I placed a video on the principal page, in my principal page 10 and added with a case study with SBI. SiteSell had made it really easy for subsidiary companies - very that I had to make was to connect a little code in each page. I like the manners the end of videos with my bond of subsidiary company with SiteSell.

When Allan decided to give to the videos a test, it found that the results were astonishing. Allan said, my convertion rate of SiteSell, for the visitors for the first time, went up from 1.98% in February to 2.81% in the first week of March. That 'fantastic increase in SA - much more than the increase of 30% of the sales about which Ken had spoken.

Could this right being an anomaly, a certain kind of flet? I put 't thinks thus.

If you 'about, asking for Allan say me, 'about speaking us about the thousands of dollars in the commissions in this week - abundance of the traffic for to proportioned test.

There 's only one conclusion here: the video is unquestionably connected to the potential customers and obtains through the advantages of SBI in a really powerful way.

0 коммент.: