Blogging - Does it a waste of Time?

.
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks


I completely keep an eye on some blogs by sweeping titles of blog in my my page of Yahoo. He 'sA very easy, fast manner to see what 's occurring on blogs, in some industry you 're.

I sought something today, obtained distracted and wasted three hours, checking a group of blogs written by subsidiary companies. It was a frustration, a declining experiment.

I was pointed out painfully how many the completely unjustified posts are done on blogs.

Do you waste your time blogging when you could do something more effective? When could you produce decent income in the place?

You blogging in a constructive way with a goal with the spirit, or are you right chicken scratch - giving a kick to the top dust and the straw but hardly never finding a worm?

I will make my here polarized plain. I put 't has a blog. Perhaps a day I, but I the 'VE gaining my on line living completely fortunately without one since I stop my work in 1998.

If I had a blog, here 's what I 'd do.

Before I wrote each post, I 'd wonder: For which reaction am I aiming? Queest this which I want that the reader makes it after reading of my post?

For example, you can.

* Review a product, providing the specific details which explain just how much useful the product is, carrying out the reader towards making a decision to buy by your bond of subsidiary company. The result: Sales and commissions.

* Publish useful how-with the article. Result: You give to your business a face and a voice. You establish credibility. If you 'about doing this, I hope have yourselves simple, easy to include/understand with people of instructions saying how to be registered for your bulletin or food of RSS. Once you the 'VE impress people, should add these new ventilators to you to your database. Otherwise, which 's the point? They will forget you probably just quickly and will drive out the last buzz.

* Formulate a perspicacious comment on news in your industry. I want to say a really perspicacious comment, not simply a reblog or someone else the 'opinion of S. Resultat: You establish credibility.

* Publish linkbait it, aimed mainly to attract hundreds of bonds on your site. This returns pages in all your rank of site higher to Google. For a case study detailed on linkbait, reading of subsistence.

Before you make your next post on a blog, do you ask, what 's the point? Queest this which I want to carry out?

You should put the same question before you write each article for a Web site.

[UPDATE, 2008: Just of blogger of Yaro Starak of doesn professional 'of T blog for the money . It abilement combined a blog, an email and an automation to create businesses with six digits. It describes exactly how it does them in its drive of spirit higher of blog. For details, to see the my higher review of spirit of blog.]

Moreover, although we put the 'call of T it a blog, we have a kind of blog.

0 коммент.: